Owner Arne Andreasen crafts and sells split cane rods for the aficionados of classic fly fishing. He also offers the essential accouterments for a pleasant day on the river, including gadgets to decorate your vest and appropriate flies to entice the rainbow and cutthroat trout of the many waters within a short drive of Lundbreck.
- Arlee Pow wow and Fourth of July Celebration | Arlee, Montana
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, World Heritage Site | Fort Macleod, Alberta
- Lewis & Clark Festival | Great Falls, Montana
- The Nature Conservancy of Canada's Waterton Park Front | Alberta, Canada
- International Peace Pow Wow | Lethbridge, Alberta
Description of Store or Stores
Alberta Rose Anglers is located within minutes of southwestern Alberta's best fly fishing opportunities, including the Castle, Oldman, Carbondale, and Livingston Rivers. And, of course, the Crowsnest. Most are best suited to wade-and-walk fishing, with or without a guide.
The shop features owner Arne Andreasen's hand-crafted bamboo rods.
The shop is located in a converted house just off Lundbreck's main street.
Operating Hours9 am to 5 pm
Seasons or Months OpenOpen Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from mid-June to mid-September.
Lundbreck is located just south of Highway 3, 1.5 kilometres east of the intersection with Highway 22. The shop is just off Breckenridge Avenue (Lundbreck's main street) at 317 First Street.