Bellevue Prairie Trail is a 7km, out-and-back trail in Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta, on the Waterton Front, that takes you through the grasslands towards the Park's Bison Paddock.
- Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta
- Bellevue Prairie Hiking Trail | Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta
- Bar U Ranch National Historic Site of Canada | Alberta, Canada
- Harvest & Heavy Horse Weekend / Récolte et fin de semaine de chevaux lourds | Longview, Alberta
- Old Time Ranch Rodeo / Rodéo d'antan | Longview, Alberta
Trail Vertical Gain or LossGain of 1384 m
Full Description of this Recreation Trail
Easy trails are suitable for all visitors including those with little or no trail experience. These trails have a hard surface with few or no obstacles and are generally flat.
Activities Available: Hiking and Cycling
Obstacles: Few or no obstacles, no stairs or minimal use of stairs
Profile: Flat to gently rolling terrain
Trail Distance7 km
Type of Trail ExperienceOut-and-Back
Estimated Time it Takes to Experience this Trail1.5-2 hours
Driving Directions from Nearest Town or Landmark
Park at the Red Rock base/Pass Creek Day Use Area and hike up the Red Rock Parkway until the Bellevue Prairie trailhead.