Columbia Falls Community Market is a new addition to Columbia Falls "The Gateway to Glacier". "The Local's Market" offers local fresh food, live music, and artisan gifts and brews. Every week a local brewery and distillery serves up refreshing libations. Join locals and visitors every Thursday 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm, in downtown Columbia Falls.
This event is truly a family-friendly event where locals and visitors join to celebrate the farm-to-table lifestyle, reminisce about adventures had in Glacier National Park, Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex, and the greater region and celebrate small town mountain culture and artisans. This year's music line-up is outstanding!
Columbia Falls Community Market is the brainchild of O'Brien Byrd and several community members. In 2014, O'Brien purchased and renovated the building and exterior property where O'Brien's Liquor and Wine is located. Seeing the need for a place to celebrate community, O'Brien spruced up the exterior property and with community support worked to modify the property to suit a community gathering place. In 2015, the Columbia Falls Community Market began and was welcomed with great fanfare. This event is truly "The Local's Market". If you are in the Glacier National Park area make sure to stop by.
Explanation of Live Music Scene (if there is one)
Enjoy an incredible music line-up of local, regional, and state musicians!
- May 18th- Moonshine Mountain
- May 25th- Erin & the Project
- June 1st- Luke Lautaret
- June 8th- Mike Murry Band
- June 15th- John Dunnigan
- June 22nd- The High Life Band
- June 29th- Predacter Project
- July 6th- Crow & The Canyon
- July 13th- New Wave Time Trippers
- July 20th- 20 Grand
- July 27th- Heritage Days Kick-Off Party *Kick The Kat & Marshall Catch
- Aug. 3rd- Halladay Quist Band
- Aug. 10th- Bucks Frog Pond
- Aug. 17th- World's Finest
- Aug. 24th- Jameson & The Sordid Seeds
- Aug. 31st- Nick Spear
- Sept. 7th- Cocinando
- Sept. 14th- Brent Jameson Duo
- Sept. 21st- Man & The Box
- Sept. 28th- David Walburn Duo
5:00 pm -7:30 pm
Seasons and Months Open
May through September
Venue is located next to O'Brien's Liquor and Wine, on U.S. Hwy 2 approximately 1 block west of Nucleus Avenue. Parking is available next door at Glacier Bank, on 1st Avenue and 2nd Avenue.