Here in the Crown of the Continent, you have the chance to explore ancient cedar forests, snowcapped peaks, gin clear waters, and wildflower filled meadows...and that's before you step foot in Glacier National Park. The Montana Wilderness Association's new online trail guide features 200+ hikes, many of which you won't find in any guidebook. Leave the crowds behind when you plan your next outdoor adventure at hikewildmontana.org, your online guide to the best trails under the Big Sky:
- Explore locals' favorite trails
- Discover waterfalls, badlands, big views, and ancient forests
- Choose your perfect path based on distance and elevation gain
- Review trail conditions added by recent hikers - and add your own trip reports
- Find secret spots for small town breakfasts, brews, burgers, and B&Bs
- And more...