Howdy partner! Help us corral this Waterton weed. Spotted Knapweed is an invasive plant that can take over native landscapes by releasing toxins from its roots and producing 12,000 or more seeds from a single plant. By pulling it before it goes to seed, we can keep this weed corralled and stop it from taking over critical wildlife habitat. Oh, and don't forget your cowboy hat!
• No experience necessary - just a willingness to help pick and bag knapweed
• Bring your appetite for a FREE BBQ lunch
• Does involve repetitive, light physical labour (bending over, picking up)
• Volunteer for a half-day shift (or longer!)
• Equipment, refreshments and snacks are provided
• Pitch in and head off a stampede of billions of weed seeds by pulling Knapweed plants
• RSVP for a FREE BBQ-style picnic lunch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.