Small campground favoured by anglers and hikers, nearby Livingstone Falls. Often attracts the "Classic Camper". Remote (no cell phone coverage), small, scenic and quiet. Find a site right next to the stream. Enjoy birding (bird watching), angling, photography, and a quiet restful campsite along the river.
- Flight of the Crows Cross Country Ski Loppet | Crowsnest Pass, Alberta
- Beauvais Lake Provincial Park Campground | Alberta, Canada
- Beauvais Lake Provincial Park | Alberta, Canada
- Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park / Áísínai’pi National Historic Site | Alberta, Canada
- West Castle Wetlands Weed Pull 2018 | Alberta, Canada
Number of Camp Sites22
Firewood, campsites, fire pits, pit toilets, picnic tables.
Nightly Feevisit www.albertaparks.ca for current camping fees
Maximum Length of Stay Allowed14
Driving Directions from Nearest Town or Landmark
Be sure to fuel up in the Crowsnest Pass if you are coming from the south, or Longview if you are coming down from the north!
From Crowsnest Pass, drive 60 km north on Forestry Trunk Road 40.
From Provincial Highway 22 at Longview, take Secondary Highway 541 to Forestry Trunk Road 40, then turn south.
From Provincial Highway 22 at Chain Lakes, take Secondary Highway 532 to Forestry Trunk Road 40, then turn south.