An open, widely spaced campground with views of the mountains and foothills. Campsites have great walking access to fishing on the Crowsnest River and for folks traveling through, there is a wonderful stop for a break or picnic lunch by the falls.
- West Castle Wetlands Weed Pull 2018 | Alberta, Canada
- Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park / Áísínai’pi National Historic Site | Alberta, Canada
- Police Outpost Provincial Park | Alberta, Canada
- Payne Lake Provincial Recreation Area | Alberta, Canada
- Oldman River Valley Wilderness Park | Fort Macleod, Alberta
Number of Camp Sites53
Well water, firewood sales, pit toilets, great viewing platforms of the falls, great photography opportunities, nice day use area for folks just needing a stop over for lunch or a pit stop, picnic tables at the viewpoint, nice riverside campsites.
Nightly Feego to rockymountaincamping.ca for more information
Maximum Length of Stay Allowed14 days
Driving Directions from Nearest Town or Landmark
Exit Provincial Highway 3 at Lundbreck. Follow access road to campground.