Nanton's visitor centre is located in this 1906 one-room schoolhouse, situated on the east side of Provincial Highway 2 in central Nanton.
- Arlee Pow wow and Fourth of July Celebration | Arlee, Montana
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, World Heritage Site | Fort Macleod, Alberta
- Lewis & Clark Festival | Great Falls, Montana
- The Nature Conservancy of Canada's Waterton Park Front | Alberta, Canada
- International Peace Pow Wow | Lethbridge, Alberta
Open Seasons and MonthsMay-September
Nanton sits astride Provincial Highway 2, between Calgary and Fort Macleod. The highway divides into northbound and southbound sections as it traverses the town. The MacEwan Schoolhouse is on the eastern side of the northbound lanes, so southbound drivers should turn left at Main Street and take the first convenient parking slot.