- Arlee Pow wow and Fourth of July Celebration | Arlee, Montana
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, World Heritage Site | Fort Macleod, Alberta
- Lewis & Clark Festival | Great Falls, Montana
- The Nature Conservancy of Canada's Waterton Park Front | Alberta, Canada
- International Peace Pow Wow | Lethbridge, Alberta
A Short Introduction to the Site
This is a true gem of a museum which attests to great community determination, while honouring one of Canada's great wartime contributions.
For anyone interested in aviation, military history, or community sociology, the museum alone is worth the side trip to Nanton.