Seeley Lake is a charming full-service community that sits between the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex and Mission Mountain Wilderness. The Seeley Valley chain of lakes is connected by the Clearwater River. Enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities throughout the year. There is quick access to lakes, rivers, hiking, biking, and winter recreation activities. If you are interested in really immersing yourself in the surrounding wilderness link up with one of the many are outfitters.
Latitude: 47.17938 Longitude: -113.484523 Elevation: 4012 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Whitefish Ski Joring World Invitationals | Whitefish, Montana **2020 CANCELED DUE TO COURSE CONDITIONS
- Backcountry Film Festival: Human-powered Experience | Whitefish, Montana
- Northwest Montana History Museum Winter Speaker Series | Kalispell, Montana
- Whitefish Bike Retreat and Trailside Lodging | Whitefish, Montana
- The Bunkhouse Inn
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan
Trail running, hiking, backpacking, alpine/nordic skiing, fly fishing, kayaking, and exploring quaint authentic towns.
I like to experience a place. I typically scout out the locals' coffeehouse or cafe and use that as a jumping off point. Striking up a conversation with a local can provide leads on authentic regional experiences that you will never forget.
Exploring the Crown of the Continent.
- Area Events
- Health & Relaxation
- Competitive Sports
- Health and Relaxation
- Horse Activities
- Mountain Biking and Cycling
- Shooting Sports
- Snow Sports: Snowshoeing, cross country skiing, sled dog running, skijoring & snowmobiling
- Water Sports