Stepping Stone Cabins B&B offers two private cabins for a peaceful getaway in the picturesque hamlet of Beaver Mines, Alberta. A full breakfast is provided using farm fresh free range eggs and locally roasted fair trade coffee (Crowsnest Coffee Company). Accommodations are cleaned using eco-friendly products and natural handmade soaps, made by your host, are provided. Beaver Mines borders on the Castle Region, which is a significant part of the Crown of the Continent Ecosystem.
Lodging Style and Amenities
Turtle Mountain Cabin sleeps 2. Castle Mountain Cabin can sleep up to 4.
- Covered deck with hot tub and barbecue.
- Kitchenettes, wood stove (Castle Mountain Cabin), and delicious breakfasts.
- Walking distance to Beaver Mines General store (ice cream, deli, fishing supplies etc.), and playground.
- Can accommodate small seminars and workshops.
- Castle region boasts tons of outdoor activities including: down hill and cross-country skiing, fishing, horseback riding, dog sledding, swimming, hiking, golfing, snowmobiling, mountain biking and more.
- Close to Lethbridge, Waterton/Glacier, Montana, Fernie, Castle Mountain Ski Resort and Crowsnest Pass.
Click here to follow Stepping Stone Cabins on Facebook.
Breakfast Style ServedFull and Hearty Breakfast
Season OpenYear Round
Rate RangeTurtle Mountain Cabin rate: $125 per night (tax and breakfast included) Castle Mountain Cabin rate: $140 per couple, $5 per child 2 and over, $20 per extra adult (tax and breakfast included)
GPS coordinates: 49.460314,-114.192131
Located 15 minutes W of the town of Pincher Creek, 40 minutes NW of Waterton Lakes National Park, and 20 minutes SE of Crowsnest Pass.