Located at the south end of the community of Waterton, this campground offers 90 water, sewer and electrical sites, 45 electricity sites, as well as accessible, unserviced and walk-in tent sites. The campground also has hot showers, flush toilets, food storage and kitchen shelters. This open, mowed-lawn campground, exposed to winds from Upper Waterton Lake, is an excellent place for RVs or for those who wish to be within walking distance of the town's amenities. All the sites in the campground are available by reservation. To be sure of a site, we highly recommend making a reservation. Reservations for 2018 open January 11th. Make your reservation at https://reservation.pc.gc.ca/ or 1-877-737-3783 (1-877-RESERVE) (8am to 6pm local park time).
Latitude: 49.047489 Longitude: -113.912537 Elevation: 4216 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Harvest & Heavy Horse Weekend / Récolte et fin de semaine de chevaux lourds | Longview, Alberta
- Old Time Ranch Rodeo / Rodéo d'antan | Longview, Alberta
- Canada Day / Fête du Canada @ Bar U Ranch National Historic Site | Longview, Alberta
- Celebrate Canada Day | Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta
- Waterton Townsite Campground | Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta
Number of Camp Sites90 water, sewer and electrical sites, 45 electricity sites, and other accessible, unserviced and walk-in tent sites.
This campground has hot showers, flush toilets, food storage and kitchen shelters. It is located in the community of Waterton.
Nightly FeeReservation fees apply. The camping fee ranges from $22.50 for walk-in tent site to $38.20 for water, sewer and electrical sites.
Maximum Length of Stay Allowed14 days
Driving Directions from Nearest Town or Landmark
The campground is situated at the southern end of the community of Waterton.