Help tell the story of what makes the Crown of the Continent a special place.
What is special about the Crown of the Continent? And what are people doing to keep it that way?
Here is your chance to share your knowledge and experiences with residents and visitors to the Crown of the Continent region in Alberta, British Columbia and Montana, surrounding Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park.
We have a network of contributors to provide excellent content for this web site, so Join us!
This site is intended to celebrate and promote the distinctive geographical character of the region & its environment, culture, aesthetics, heritage, and the well-being of its residents. Like the printed MapGuide, which was completed in March 2008, the Web site provides useful information about the distinctive sites and experiences of the region. It also highlights what visitors and residents are doing and can do to sustain and enhance regional values.
It is easy to register as a contributor by clicking Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
Web site content categories include:
- Interesting and distinctive sites, events and businesses within the region
- Experiences and activities
- Local topics and stories related to the character of locales within the region
- Regional perspectives and themes about issues, trends or interesting initiatives
- How you can make a difference to sustain and enhance the region's special values
Welcome to the team!
-Sheena Pate, Editor